Welcome to Camp Ripan and our camping
Camp Ripan’s camping is the ultimate alternative if you want to experience our breathtaking nature, but still want access to city shopping. Our camping area has a natural setting with close access to hiking trails and plenty of activities. The camping area also has a well-equipped service building with kitchen, dining area, laundry room, showers, sauna and WC.
Camping is right next to our panel tennis court, padel hall, gym, spa, playground, mini golf, restaurant and pub. Kiruna and Camp Ripan lie north of the so-called cultivation border, which is why we do not have lawns at our caravan sites. The grass grows very slowly, quickly becomes worn down, dies and the area would end up a muddy mess. So, therefore we have asphalt or gravel instead.
Trailers and caravans | 350 SEK
Tent | 250 SEK/ 1-4 persons per night, for additional persons | SEK 100/person
(drop-in, tents does not need to be pre-booked)
All campsites includes electricity, water, latrine, grey water discharge (not possible during winter season, only possible for those with gray water cassette) service building, shower and sauna.
Trailers and caravans can be pre-booked until 15:00 same day, after that drop-in subject to availability.
Book campsite by emailing email@example.com or call +46(0)980-630 00
- 16 amps and 10 amps
- During the winter season, limited number of places due to snow removal as well as no possibility to grey water discharge, only for those with grey water cassette
- We are not able to accept caravans with larger tanks, only those with a latrine cassette
- Check-in must be done before the reception closes for the day to keep your pre-booked seat
- We can only guarantee your place during the period you have pre-booked – extension on request subject to availability
- InCharge offers eight charging stations for electric vehicles outside the main building, payment is done using their app.