On July 25, 2003, the law on electronic communication came into force. In accordance with this law, we must inform about the following:
- The website contains cookies.
- What these cookies are used for.
- How the cookies can be avoided.
There are two types of cookies:
- A persistent cookie remains on the visitor’s hard drive for a determined time period. It is used for example for functions that inform what is new since the last time the user visited the website, or adjustments med by the visitor.
- A session cookie is stored temporarily on the computer hard drive while the visitor browses the website. Session cookies are erased when the user closes the browser. If you do not accept that cookies are used, you can turn off the cookies through the privacy settings feature of your browser.
Turn off the cookie function
The following describes the cookies we use and the information that is stored on your computer when you visit Camp Ripan’s website:
Is used to remember language choice. Expires after 24 hours.
Is used to calculate the number of unique vistors to the website. Does not save any personal information and expires two years after it was installed or last updated.
Is used to measure source of traffic and navigation on the website (for example which browser is used to access the website). The cookie expires six months after it was installed or last updated.